Tuesday 2 September 2014

Micro Macramé and Cavandoli Knotting

My bottles are making slow progress, not because they take too long, just as I have a lot of other projects on the go.... as with most crafters.

While my bottles and those daggy old macramé wall hangings, are a little dated (or retro - dep...
ends on your style). Micro Macramé and Cavandoli Knotting will soon have you thinking twice about dated macramé!

I have only just started playing around with Cavandoli Knotting, and the difference I can see, is a small variation to the way in which the 'half hitch' knots are worked.

So as you start drooling over these pictures(if you are anything like me that is), you might want to start learning.... so later in the week I will upload a 'how to' on Macramé to get you started!




 
....... or you can probably save some time, and spend up big on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment