Monday 1 September 2014

A Small Progress Update!

The weather has been beautiful here at the moment, so slow progress on my bottles. My time has been better spent in the garden, that always get neglected over Winter.

That being said, there is still the evenings and I have made a start, an...
d here it is. 1 bottle neck completed, ready to commence the tricky bit, and 2 with twine(yarn really) chosen.

Since each length needs to be 4 times(for my project) the finished length, there is always a lot of twine to be dealing with. So these plastic thread holders are good, as are rubber bands or simply tie them up.

My mum had a sewing poster on the wall in the kitchen, it is long gone and so is the exact wording. However it started along the lines of 'Planning is half the fun', and while the making is fun, really the other half of the fun is the finished project... so I will keep knotting away!

No comments:

Post a Comment