Tuesday 21 October 2014

My Completed Icelandic Jumper

So I couldn't wait, I tried out the Icelandic Jumper Pattern Generator.. and I am impressed!. My only criticism is the sleeves, as mature women(when did I get so old?) my arms are not as slender as in my youth so a little snug. I thought to... alter it at the time, but decided against it and wanted to fully review the pattern 'as is' for the largest size. Still fits, and I plan to get loads of use of my new jumper, next Winter..... or should I just plan a trip to Iceland now? (I wish).

I must say after working on the Yarn Art project, using acrylic yarn, it was wonderful to get back to pure wool!

Here is the link to the Pattern Generator again!
http://prjonamunstur.wordpress.com/2011/09/14/hello-world/



No comments:

Post a Comment